Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Yes! we have bananas

our bananas are ready--which is cheering

I don't know why I'm so run down. I seem to go from stomach bug to sinus infection to cold... I don't usually get sick and I really hate it. I'm one of those people who secretly views illness in others as weakness, and I don't go any easier on myself. With my kids and husband, I can usually (for a day or two anyway) mask my exasperation; but I can't really hide it from myself. And I have really lost all patience with myself. This morning I woke up and began cataloguing all my failings... seriously, I am mean to me. When I finished making a list of every job I ever applied for and didn't get, I realized I had to get up and do something else. All this is to explain my light posting here. I'm sick and grumpy and terrible company.

I'm feeling better today than I did yesterday and I'm planning to be back in full force on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment